Today i am showcasing a birthday card which i made for my husband's friend
- I stamped and clear heat-embossed the Heartfelt creations sun kissed flowers and watercolored using Artistry Distress inks.
- Took a Card of 15cm X 15cm and half folded the front part to get a zig pattern card
- Added the patterned paper from daisy collections and fixed the popup slot over it.
- Used woodgrain washitape to cover the popup panel and fixed the digital sentiment and gigital cupcake stamp.
- Added Pearls, golden balls & quilled leafs to the flowers
- Kept embellishment to minimal since it is masculine
Linking this to Simon say Wednesday Challenge - hip to be square, Eclectic Ellapu - Masculine, TTCRD - ATG, Namaste - ATG
Thanks for visiting