My Today post is on a Tilda card with blue quilled flower which I made for Inspiration for Indian Quilling Challenge #4. This is my first work on mixed media type.
The background of the card is made with handmade block stencils(OHP sheet) filled with homemade texturing paste(Yardley face powder + fevicol).Distressed it with peacock feather, moved lawn and salty ocean and sticked a ribbon to it. Created a lattice card effect using white quilling strips. Stamped the Magnolia tilda stamp on a scallop circle diecut and decorated it with blue quilled flowers and pearls.
Here it is
Linking this to the below challenges
1. Mixed Media Card Challenge - Challenge #1
2. Little Tangles - Challenge #41-Stencils
3. Totally Tilda Challenge - 100th Challenge Anything Goes
4. Eclectic Ellapu - Anything goes
5. Inky Expressions - No design paper
6. Card concept - Colour challenge
There is still time for playing with Indian Quilling Challenges, click here to know more
Thanks for visiting.