I am here to share a video-tutorial on DIY decoupage on a MDF key holder for DIY Zrob tosam blog.
A personalised key holder is beautiful to have and here is the video tutorial to make it.
- MDF key holder - 1no
- ITD Collection Decoupage papers
- Crackle Paste
- Sponge brush
- Chalk paints
- Gel Medium
1. Clean the surface of the MDF key holder.
2.Apply a coat of white gesso.
3. Add textures using brick stencil and texture paste.
4. Mix the chalk paint and crackle paste and apply the chalk paints over it
5. Pierce the portion of the image which you wanted to decoupage on the MDF.
6. Apply a coat of gel Medium over the MDF and carefully place the image over it. Ensure that no air bubbles are there while placing the paper over the MDF.
7. Then apply a coat of gel medium over it. Before it dries sprinkle some glitters and allow it to dry.
8.Add the corrugated paper to the sides and add grape colour to the sides.
9. Allow it to dry and seal it with varnish
Hope you like it.