I am today to share a video tutorial on a Altered box for Expressions Craft blog
This month our challenge theme is to use Chalk paints in your projects.
1. Coat the box with a layer of Gesso(i have used black gesso)
2. Create textures using stencil. i have used Vintage design stencil
3. Coat a layer of crackle paste over the box and allow it dry until the cracks appear.
4. Then apply a coat of IMMIX Tiffany chalk paint and sponged with baby pink chalk paints
5. Decorate the top portion with chipboard embellishment, flowers and IMMIX deco stones.
I have decorated the side of the box with laces,vintage border chipboard embellishment
Hope you like it!
Expressions Craft Supplies
IMMIX Deco Stones